giovedì 8 ottobre 2020

Bristol Physiotherapist 2020

 





Hi Friends  and patients 🤗


My mission now, is a massive help for people around the world ( I have friends and family in



almost 4 continents 💪🏽❤️😅) so let me explain,  what I do and how I’m going to help you .... 🤗❤️

I work most of the time in a hospital 🏥 

emersonstreatmentcentre NHS Bristol ❤️

What We do are orthopaedic surgeries: 🦵🦿💪🏽🦾🦶🏽🦶🏻🖐🏻🤚🏼🤚🏽

#knee replacements,  #ACL # #arthroscopic knee surgery

#hips replacements, 

#shoulder surgery  

#Hands #carpal tunnel #Dupuytrens 

Foot  Hallux valgus  

I’ve been working here for almost 7 years 

And in Italy I worked 6years (yes I’m old 😅😅) 

So if you need any information about joint pain please feel free to contact me ! 

No matter if you are not in my city 😊❤️

 I can always  give you an advice. 

I will also put some exercises and information about different pathologies in my Facebook page and in my instagram 💪🏽😊 

🚨 help your friends  and family sharing my post and this information 😊 ❤️🚨

..........

...….....


👩🏾‍💻 Facebook #romynamenendez ✅


📍Instagram:  romenendezphysio ✅


#physiotherapist 

#instagram #romenendezphysio 

spanish-Italian-english

#Backpain #neckpain #vertebrates are my favorite topics!! 

✅ askmeformoreinfo  #Bristol #handsON #manualtherapy #physiotherapist 

 #inlovewithmyjob❤️ #goodposture #PhysioBristol

#lymphaticdrainagemassage  #holistic #Physiotherapy 

#organicskincare #organic #health plantstrong🌻 Keep safe

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento